2020 Summer Camp Weeks - Simpson LocationSimpson:
July 13th - 17th
July 20th - 24th
July 27th - 31st
August 10th - 14th
August 17th - 21st
August 24th - 28th
Ages: 6 - 13 years
9:00am – 4:00pm
Early Drop-off for Working Parents/Caregivers (no charge):
Simpson location: 8:30am - 9:00am Monday - Friday
Late Pick-up (fee):
Simpson locations: 4:00pm – 6:00pm Monday - Friday. Late pick-up is available each day at a rate of $5.00 per half hour, per child, paid in exact cash each day
directly to the aftercare provider. Advance booking is required for this service.
Rates** Please note that Toronto Premier Gymnastics is a Gymnastics Ontario registered club. To attend camp in our facilities, each child must also be a registered member of Gymnastics Ontario. As such, a $37.00 annual fee covering the period from July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021, will be added for each child. **
Full Week: $250.00
Refunds/Credits will NOT be offered in the event of withdrawal from camp.
Rules to Promote a Safe CampWaivers:
All campers must complete the COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration and Assumption of Risk waivers. Attendance in camp will not be permitted without these completed documents.
All staff and campers must remain 6 feet/2 metres apart at all times. Resources and equipment have been divided to ensure athletes have access without having to share. Coaches are not allowed to spot athletes due to this rule.
Face coverings are not required for campers. All staff must wear a face covering.
All staff and campers must wash their hands upon entry into the facility and frequently throughout the day. Campers will be instructed to wash/sanitize their hands before and after:
• Snack and lunch
• Using the bathroom
• Using any equipment
• Touching their bags
All campers will be given their own container of hand-sanitizer* and basket for their belongings.
Ensure appropriate respiratory etiquette by advising campers to cough or sneeze into their arm/elbow or tissue. Ensure appropriate hygiene through repeated handwashing and use of hand sanitizer*.
All equipment is disinfected after use by each group. Bathrooms are disinfected after each use. High traffic areas and common touch points are disinfected regularly throughout the day (minimum of twice). The entire facility is misted using a disinfectant with a D.I.N. number at the end of each day. A list of all cleaning procedures is maintained.
All staff and campers will be required to answer screening questions each day. Anyone (staff or camper) who exhibits any of the symptoms listed in the provincial government’s Ministry of Health Reference Document for COVID-19 Symptoms will be denied entry. Symptoms include: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, runny nose/nasal congestion, new olfactory/taste disorder. Should a child become sick while at camp, staff will isolate the child in a designated isolation room until the child can be picked up by a parent/caregiver. The camper will be provided with a mask. We will make every effort to immediately sanitize any equipment used by the camper and will follow up with the camper’s family and Toronto Public Health, if required.
Limited Personal Items:
Please send your camper with ONLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
, labelled with his/her name, in a small bag:
• Refillable bottle of water (or two)
• Nut-free lunch and two nut-free snacks
• Hat and/or sunglasses
• Bathing suit
• Change of clothes
• Epi-pen (if required)
• Yoga mat
• Small Ziploc bag, labelled with camper's name, with a one-time-use ice pack and BandAids
* Please let us know if your child is sensitive/allergic to hand sanitizer.
Sign-In/Sign Out Procedures:
• The sign-in process begins at 8:30am. Staff will greet families outside the front door on Simpson Avenue and direct campers to line up on the designated spots. For a camper’s first day, staff will confirm that the COVID-19 Gymnastics Ontario Facility Declaration and Assumption of Risk waivers have been completed. Each day staff will ask each camper the provincial government’s Ministry of Health COIVD-19 Patient Screening Guidance Document Screening Questions. Results will be noted. Once campers have passed the on-site screening, they will be instructed to enter the facility one at a time. As directed by the provincial government’s Ministry of Health and Gymnastics Ontario, transfer of responsibility must take place outside the facility.
• The sign-out process begins at 4:00pm. Campers will wash their hands prior to leaving the facility. Campers will wait for their parent/caregiver outside the facility (weather permitting) on the designated spots. As recommended by the provincial government’s Ministry of Health, if possible, please have the same parent/caregiver complete the drop-off and pick-up process.
• Aftercare is available from 4:00pm – 6:00pm each day at a rate of $7 per hour, per child, paid in exact cash each day directly to the aftercare provider.
**As directed by the provincial government’s Ministry of Health and Gymnastic Ontario, carpooling to and from camp is limited only to members of the same social circle.
Simpson LocationWe have opened FOUR MORE WEEKS of SIMPSON CAMP!